Start Your Application
Get Help Applying
- Retrieve your student ID number using this tool.
- You will need to re-active your student ID if you did not attend within the last year.
- Attendance is defined as a student who remained enrolled through the term and received grades.
- Watch a help video about how to use CCC Apply and apply to college (not needed for noncredit students).
- If you ever need help, go to welcome.missioncollege.edu or chat from this page.
Find Your Pathway
Pay for College
Steps to Financial Aid
Step by step instructions on applying for Financial Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act.
Mission College has a number of scholarships to help you pay for college. See which you qualify for.
Students with connectivity issues can receive free wifi and/or laptop loans to use while at Mission.
See your eligibility based on need, first time in college, veteran status or other important categories.